We desire to be a community that:
- walks secure in our identity as children of God – chosen, loved, with a God-ordained calling
- knows, loves, worships, and follows Christ who called us out of darkness into His marvellous light of eternal life and truth
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own people, in order that you may proclaim the mighty acts of him who called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Pet 2:9
We emulate Christ by being:
- Prayerful in our adoration and dependence on Him for all things in life
- Humble in our attitude towards God and in the way we serve one another
- Faithful in our obedience to the teachings of Scripture
- Grateful for all that Christ has done for us and blessed us with
- Generous with our money, time, forgiveness, and acceptance of one another
- Authentic in the way we relate with one another
- Excellent in all that we set our minds to do
We follow Christ by going and making disciples in every area of life, starting with ourselves and our surroundings.
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.